Town of Brooklin, Maine
INVITATION TO BID
TOWN OF BROOKLIN is accepting bids on the following properties:
- Map 7, Lot 45, located on the Old County Road (NO LONGER up for bid)
- Map 7, Lot 61, located between the Old County Road and Rte. 175 (NO LONGER up for bid)
- Map 7, Lot 43-1C, located off the Old County Road (minimum bid $1700)
- Map 8, Lot 75, located on the Bay Road (minimum bid $12,500)
- Map 4, Lot 50, located on the Folley Road (minimum bid $3000)
- Map 24, Lot 17, located on the Bay Road (minimum bid $3500)
Any sealed bids should be delivered to the Brooklin Town Office by 1:00 pm, May 28, 2015. Sealed bids will be opened by the Selectmen on May 28, 2015 at 2:00 pm at the Town Office. The Selectmen reserve the right to reject any and all bids. In the event no bid is approved the bidding process will begin again.
The winning bidder will be required to make a 10% down payment at the awarding of the bid and the remaining balance to be paid within 30 days of such awarding. Any questions please contact the Town Office at 359-8394.
Maine’s Unclaimed Property Program
Every year, tens of millions of dollars are turned over to the state when account owners cannot be located. Unclaimed property consists of bank accounts, uncashed checks, life insurance proceeds, and other financial properties. Search for Unclaimed Property.